- Rich Mironov, Product mentor, Author, and Smokejumper Head of Product
- Laura Marino, SVP Product at Lever and Board Member of Leading Women in Technology (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lamarino/)
- Neeraj Mathur, VP of Products at ForUsAll (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nkmathur/ )
What we will discuss
We’ll start this panel discussion with some thoughts from each presenter on their own product organizations, how they designed their team structure and some executive-level product leadership challenges. Then we’ll open it up for questions from attendees, such as:
- How do you know how big a product team you need?
- Hiring strategies and team mix among experience product managers, newbies and subject experts
- Consumer versus B2B/enterprise product teams: what’s different?
- Building bridges to development teams, C-suite, Sales…
- Interviews, biases, advice for job seekers